Reduces the construction time by half.
minor disruptions to rail operations.
RAILWAY PLATFORM SYSTEMS
TRIPLE.S BSM-Umsteiger PLUS – LIGHT SYSTEM
- only half the construction time compared to conventional railway platforms
- without hindrance to railway operations
- laying by means of a road rail excavator
- optimal drainage
- no settling
Because of their intelligent modular design, our triple.s BSM-Umsteiger Plus and BSM-Umsteiger light railway platform systems are a functional and economic innovation and go to the heart of the topic of railway platforms.
The comply with the regulations and meet the requirements of transport companies for railway platform facilities in every respect, achieve the difficult balance between intelligent economy and sustainable economy, and they enable additional innovation with the optional integration of the triple.s surface heating system.
Compared to the traditional construction method they require only half the time for construction and you only need to take into account minor disruptions to railway operations, that is, there will be no need for replacement bus services or reduced-speed stretches.
SYSTEM MODULES – CHARACTERISTICS & USE
- the railway platform system consists of the three prefabricated structural components: supporting plates, girders and foundation body
- all structural components are arranged one below the other without cement joints and on elastomer plates
- railway system equipment such as railway platform furniture, platform roofs, stairs, lifts, and orientation and passenger information systems are independent of the modular construction and are individually adaptable
- bearing structure variants for railway platform versions in the 2, 3, and 4-beam solution
- prefabricated reinforced concrete slabs with individual dimensions form the railway platform surface
- the construction system forms a closed space in which cable lines can be liberally and easily laid and arranged
The railway platform surface is positioned with a 2% inclination and the pavement (railway platform slabs) can be chosen individually. The surface water can drain off via the drainage channel or into the embankment vegetation. Because of the design it is not possible for movable objects, such as pushchairs and baggage trolleys, to roll off the platform onto the track.
CONNECTION OF RAILWAY PLATFORM EQUIPMENT
- poles, such as those for lighting and public address systems, are mounted without load transfer at the foundation bodies of the railway platform slabs, or directly on the slab surface
- poles for the railway power supply or those supporting the platform roof are mounted on a special foundation
- railings, posts and pillars of the waiting area can be easily installed with plug connections or push-through mounting on the railway platform slabs
- all railway platform slabs are equipped with connector sockets for central grounding
- defrosting systems can be easily integrated
EASY AND QUICK – CONSTRUCTION & INSTALLATION
After the draft and implementation planning, we carry out production of the prefabricated parts. Because of the modular design of the system, and the preparations that are already made during manufacture of the modules for all further equipping and requirements, the construction and installation time is extremely short. Specialised services can therefore be performed immediately as installation progresses.
UPGRADING WITHOUT HINDRANCE
The upgrading of an existing railway platform system is possible without blocking and hindering the tourist traffic or railway operations. The dismantling of existing construction elements is carried out in a non-destructive manner, the height of railway platforms can be changed, and necessary pieces of equipment can be installed later without great effort.
WHAT MAKES OUR TRIPLE.S MODULAR RAILWAY PLATFORMS UNIQUE:
- problem-free facility design that is company and passenger-friendly
- erection of the structure outside the danger zone of the track system
- mounting of the railway platform equipment elements directly on the bearing structure
- adaptation to the local track geometry is optimally achieved
- upgrading to other railway platform heights is possible without great effort
- integration of a defrosting system in the railway platform slabs
- no subsequent settling in the railway platform surface (no puddles)
- free access to cable lines and cable systems with hindering railway operations
- existing drainage systems can be overbuilt
- unhindered track drainage and rail-bound ballast-bed cleaning are possible
THE PERFECT SUPPLEMENT – THE TRIPLE.S SURFACE HEATING SYSTEM FOR RAILWAY PLATFORMS, ACCESS ROUTES AND PARKING AREAS
The perfect supplement for both the BSM-Umsteiger Plus and BSM-Umsteiger light railway platform systems is our triple.s geothermal surface temperature regulation system. Our railway platform systems are already designed to accommodate this useful supplement and therefore allow cost-effective and easily and perfectly integrable surface temperature regulation. The surface temperature regulation system ensures passenger safety and comfort in winter and also trouble-free transport operations.
Particularly strong synergies result from the combination of triple.s surface temperature regulation and triple.s point heating, since the thermal energy of the point heating system can also be immediately used to heat the railway platforms, access routes and parking areas.
ADVANTAGES AND SYNERGIES OF SURFACE TEMPERATURE REGULATION
- significant prolongation of service life and maintenance intervals of the structure
- no winter services necessary
- substantially reduced risk of accident for passengers
- lower train cleaning costs
- less wear and tear and longer servicing cycles
- lower construction and operating costs
- reduced burden on the environment through the reduction of environmentally harmful road salt and de-icers
- more efficient use of primary energy combined with greater CO2 reduction
- support of sustainability strategies through environmentally friendly energy management combined with an image boost for the operator
D-45470 Mülheim an der Ruhr
T. +49 (0) 208/911 020 – 10
F. +49 (0) 208/911 020 – 29